The programme for the Shetland Needleworkers is out now. Have a look and see what classes you want to do.
The group is full of very talented people (including some who created panels for our much-admired Shetland Crofting quilt in the studio).
Some more information from the group:
All the meetings are held in the Islesburgh Complex unless stated otherwise.
· Members are welcome to come to ANY meeting with their own project and pay the basic rate. We welcome visitors and new members.
· Please bring your own mug to classes though we do have a few spares for the forgetful!
· Listed charges are approximate. Extra costs may arise for materials at some workshops.
· Members can book classes on a first come first served basis. Bookings will be taken in person by Helen Burgess, on e–mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone on 01595 693815.
In an effort to improve fairness, booking for each class will open approximately 6 weeks in advance of that class. We hold waiting lists as well because people do cancel. This is a major change in organisation so make sure you diary the booking dates (see above) for the classes you want. More details of classes will be sent out nearer the time.
· Shetland Challenge for 2014 is on a theme of `East meets West`.